420 Growers Club Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with new growmies!

Activity Forums Grow Tips Making feminized seeds

• Making feminized seeds

Posted by lucidbud on December 23, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Hey I’m new so im not certain if im posting this in the right place if so id appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Anyway, I’v been buying feminized seeds exclusively so far and its quite expensive i was wondering does anyone have any experience with colloidal silver? And if so can you used it on a plant grown from a feminized seed? I’m right at the end of flower now and i have 15 critial+ 2.0 feminized and im planning on germinating them so im ready to move my seedlings into the garden as soon as i harvest

Thanks very much in advance!

Deleted User replied 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    December 23, 2020 at 10:42 pm

thare are other options u could reveg (switch lights back to 18 hours on 6 off) witch will regrow the plants u have u just need to leave afew lower buds as for colloidal silver all i know is u spary a bud or 2 and bag them so u dont have seeds on buds that u actuly wont to smoke u could also if u must keep them around and havent taken clones as of yet u could take a branch or 2 and clone them i have had good luck cloneing branches that broke off do to waight

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    December 27, 2020 at 2:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPYvqtmEqMM hear is a video i saw that might help ya